Connexion
La date/heure actuelle est Jeu 16 Aoû - 20:11 (2018)
Voir les messages sans réponses
[FULL]@%Losing It Ser-ies

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    sfn-rpg Index du Forum -> RPG -> Voillatina
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
georgbel

Masculin
argent: 0
Badge: 0
pokémon de départ: salamèche

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 05:49 (2016)
Sujet du message: [FULL]@%Losing It Ser-ies
Répondre en citant

Losing It Series > bit.ly/1ZeNVE4

10cf746e54
Her parents have arrived in town for a surprise visit, and if they see her dyed hair, tattoos, and piercings, they just might disown her. But the more she learns about herself, the more Kelsey realizes how little she knows about Jackson. But when Cade plays the role a little too well, theyre forced to keep the ruse going. Even worse, theyre expecting to meet a nice, wholesome boyfriend, not a guy named Mace who has a neck tattoo and plays in a band. Purchase Amazon BN.com Faking It (Losing It 2) by Cora Carmack Mackenzie Max Miller has a problem. Enabling JavaScript in your browser will allow you to experience all the features of our site. I HIGHLY recommend you read this entire series! Do it NOW! Stalk Cora: Facebook CoraCarmack Goodreads Amazon Author Page Author: Im Cora Carmack, a twenty-something writer who likes to write about twenty-something characters.

Join 2,348 other followers ts Pinterest Mick Loves Books Follow me on TwitterMy TweetsGoodreads Reading Challenge 2013 Reading Challenge Mick Loves has completed her goal of reading 75 books in 2013! hide 76 of 75 (100%) view books Goodreads Literary Addicts Visit Literary Addicts Networked Blogs NetworkedBlogsBlog:Mick Loves BooksTopics: Romance, Books, Music Follow my blog Recent Posts EASY KISSES by Kristen Proby *CoverReveal* EASY MELODY by Kristen Proby **Release Blitz withGiveaway** FRICTION by Sawyer Bennett **Giveaway andReview** Wildalone (Wildalone Saga #1) by Krassi Zourkova**REVIEW** LOVE UNDER THE BIG SKY SERIES by Kristen Proby **COVERREVEAL** Recent Comments Suze on EASY CHARM by Kristen Proby **…Marina S on FOREVER WITH ME by Kristen Pro…aeryn25 on LACES AND LACE by Toni Aleo **…Michelle Leighton on All Things Pretty by M. I loved Bliss & Garricks story. A. Amazon Barnes & Noble Goodreads Book 2 Faking It Mackenzie Max Miller has a problem. Join 2,348 other followers Build a website with WordPress.com . But getting to know Kelsey is more difficult than he thought, especially because the more he knows her, the more he wants her. When Max approaches him in a coffee shop with a crazy request to pretend to be her boyfriend, he agrees to play the part. I cannot WAIT for Jacksons POV in the upcoming novella (Seeking Her: A Finding It Novella). Please try another search or browse our recommendations below. Purchase Amazon BN.com Related PostsBook Review All the Pretty Lies by M.

the doors the very best ofKeri Hilson slow dancestargate sg 1the final cut 2012chicago fire s01e04young chicks love big dickssouth park season 16 completesupernatural s10 e5grumpy cats worst christmas evertime of the doctor

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 05:49 (2016)
Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    sfn-rpg Index du Forum -> RPG -> Voillatina Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation